Friday, February 3, 2012

the perfect day

Do you ever have those weeks that just need to end? Well that was my week this week. It wasn't bad for any particular reason, but it was just not a lovely week. But here's the thing, I am pretty sure that God knew that and decided to cut me a break, cause today was the perfect day.

It went a little like this:
  • I got to sleep in because class was canceled.
  • I found the perfect outfit to wear that made me feel super cute all day.
  • I found the perfect song to go with my day.
  • The sun is shining (believe me that is a miracle in itself)
  • It's Friday.
Doesn't seem like much right? Well it isn't but it made the day a perfect day. I even have a test today, but I'm not even worried because I am feeling confident (thanks to my outfit) well rested (thanks to my extra two hours of sleep) and I am feeling happy (thanks to the sun and the good music). And after I take this test, well it's Friday, let the party begin.

But these things have taught me two little lessons.

Lesson One: It's all about your attitude. I mean I knew this already, it's what every mom tells their children everyday. But today it was more relevant then before. Your attitude about your day will make or break your day. It's all up to you.

Lesson Two: God listens to our prayers and wont make us handle more than we can. See my week had been one thing on top of another and I think that God knew if anything else went wrong I might crawl into a hole and never come out. So thankfully he was merciful and sent a good day my way. 

I hope you all are having perfect days too, and if your not, say some prayers, and change your attitude :)

2 comments:

  1. I love this blog! You are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a perfect day! And it's true, your attitude matters and prayer works!

    ReplyDelete