Thursday, March 17, 2016

Edwards Baptism - April 20th, 2015



I have like no time to write an email this week, so I will write a

bunch next week :) but I will send some pictures. This first one is me

after an entire day of cleaning up the tornado. It was a lot of work

and we were filthy. We pulled down a barn. Literally. And also a tree.

It was so cool, I was so tired though.

Then a picture from Edwards baptism :) it was awesome and he was so

happy!! That Sunday we had a family come to church that we have been

teaching that hasn't come to church in almost 2 years! It has seemed

like they haven't really been changing or moving at all. But finally

they came. It was unreal. My heart was filled with joy. We also had

the mom of a recent convert who hasn't come to church in a long time

come as well!! It was so cool. So many miracles. Which was just what I

needed. This has been a really hard week for me. Satan has been

throwing everything he can as a final push against me personally and I

have had a lot of stress. So being able to have Edwards baptism and go

to church and see so many miracles and then partake of the sacrament

which just renewed my soul really helped me. And now I am just holding

onto the light and it's all coming together again


I'm sorry this is lame. I really meant to write an awesome email this

week. But there's no time. But I will tell you all the stories another

day. I love you all :) fight the good fight!


❤️Hermana Simmons

No comments:

Post a Comment