Thursday, March 17, 2016

I love plants :) - April 7th, 2015

Hi!

I never know what to write anymore, but this was a good week. We had

General Conference of course, which was so dang good. I really tried

to prepare for conference this time by preparing questions that I

could have answered. They were all answered and I have figured out a

lot of things I need to put into practice for when I come home and

just how to do the things I want to do in my life.

Also we had mission conference to celebrate the first vision and it

was so cool, that's why I didn't email yesterday. I love the prophet

Joseph Smith, I know he was a prophet of God, and I know that we need

that knowledge if we want to truly come unto Christ. I love the Book

of Mormon. It fills me with so much peace and contentment when I read

the Book of Mormon. I know it really is the word of God. I finished

the Book of Mormon again this week and I was reassured that it is

true. I know if we strive to read the Book of Mormon, everyday of our

lives that we will come to know that Jesus is the Christ, and we will

be steadfast and immovable. I invite you all to make reading the Book

of Mormon a priority. It changes everything.

Also, that mission conference was the last time I will see Hermana

Hunsaker before I go home. Needless to say, we cried. I love her so

much. She's a missionary that changed my mission.

Also, today we went to a conservatory. I'm not sure if you ever knew

this, but I love plants. Seriously. I love it, and one of my life

dreams is to own a conservatory. We got to hold butterflies while we

were there! I didn't even know that was possible!! Also I bought

another plant, it's an air plant. It literally needs nothing to grow

except air and a sprites of water once a week. It doesn't grow in dirt

or anything. It was an awesome day.

Well I love being a missionary. This is the greatest work. I love the

opportunities I have had to grow and learn on my mission.

You're all awesome. Fight the good fight. I love you :)

Love,

️Hermana Simmons

No comments:

Post a Comment