Wednesday, March 16, 2016

The Week We Face Timed - May 15, 2014

Hey there :)
So since I just face timed you on Sunday I am not exactly sure what to
write this week. I mean I guess I didn't tell you much about my week,
but still it am only use to talking to you once a week. What am I
going to do when I come home and I see you everyday! Weird. Haha
Well this week was long and fast. Two days we basically rode e bus the
whole day because things kept being changed around. This week we also
left the house super early. One day we left at 7am and then we didn't
get home till about 7:30ish.....it felt like the longest day ever. We
don't come home for meals because we work too far from where we live,
so we stayed out for 12hrs. It was a loooong day. Then yesterday we
left at 9 and didn't come home till 9:00. It was also,a really log
day, especially since they appointments we had cancelled on us when we
got there so we had no point to leave early. So it was a long week the
long days. But that's okay, when you're at the end of the week it
always feels really short.
Also this week my companion started to get sick. Like the kind of sick
where gradually her body starts to go numb, like she has a pinched
nerve. It's basically not good. She walks like a grandma and has to
take lots of breaks. It first started at church and her legs started
shaking badly so we went to the car, and then she just got really
exhausted and kind of loopy. So we have been talking with Sister Fenn
and Salt Lake, and everyone it seems, and we are going to make the
2.5hr drive up to Naperville, where the mission office is on Thursday
so she can have an exam. She is stubborn and doesn't like to go to the
doctor. So we have been joking about how that's why I am her companion
because I am going to make her get the help she needs while also
making her suck it up. Haha she is that kind of person that just kind
of pushes through like there is nothing wrong which I can relate to.
So yeah. We will probably be having frequent doctor trips and such
these next weeks. I hope she gets better :(
Also this is fun, I have already run out of money on my card for the
month....seriously I do not know how. Probably because for like a week
and a half we didn't have dinner appointments and we don't come home
so we ate out every night. But that's okay we have lots of food, and
dinner appointments I won't die. Haha I was just buying groceries
today like....hmmm......haha okay.
Anyway I just want to give a shout out to the greatest family in the
world. And the greatest mom. I love you all so much. My companion and
I had this conversation after skyping about how we just love our
families so much there isn't words, and we just wish they would
understand that. So yes. I love you all so much. I am so grateful to
have you in my life.
Sorry this isn't super great email. I am out of words for this week. I
love you! Fight the good fight.
Con CariƱo,
Hermana Simmons
p.s. Greatest four year old ever is going to turn five on Monday. Love
you Calvin, enjoy your spaghetti and meatballs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment