Thursday, March 17, 2016

Hermana Diaz - February 23rd, 2015

Hello Family,

Well, since I just emailed you the other day, there isn't much to
say.... It's only been 3 days. But I did get a new companion, her name
is Hermana Diaz, she was born in Mexico and lived there until she was
5, then she moved to Pennsylvania. She is 20. She pretty cool, I like
her. We are going to see miracles here in Beloit.

We have been teaching a lot which is nice. We are still teach the
little boys, Manuel and Edward, they're working towards baptism on
March 11th. They're great little boys, they understand so much. We are
also working with a man named Orlando, he is awesome. He told us he
knows that Joseph smith is a prophet and this is the church with the
authority and he wants to be baptized. His only hold up is his wife
isn't exactly on board. So we will see how this goes. We had a church
tour with him on Wednesday and it was awesome. But then he didn't come
to church because his son got an ear infection and they had to take
him to the ER :( so hopefully next week.

Well I love the mission field. I plan on working hard all the rest of
the time I have left. I love you tons. Fight the good fight.

❤️hermana Simmons

No comments:

Post a Comment